Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My ASR Experiance...thanks Dickies

I have to say Dickies is an awesome sponsor! During the ASR show, they hooked me up with a sick hotel in Downtown San Diego. I cant help but be fascinated by the buildings that make up San Diego's Skyline. Enjoy the pics I took from the balcony in my room.



Luckily for me the hotel was close to the Convention Center where the Show was being held.

I was in the same hotel as Ken Bradshaw, famous Big Wave Surfer. (He is a nice guy) From what I heard, all the hotels in SD were booked because of the show, so I was fortunate to be close enough to walk.

As I hopped into the elevator to go to the 14th floor, I realized...it was actually the 13th floor.

hahaha I'm not superstitious, so everything worked out okay that night! Above is a view looking down...

...check out some of the steller shots of Downtown San Diego I was able to get after the sun went down. I like how the lights make the pics more lively.








One night is never enough when your at a plush hotel.



After a nice and relaxing snooze, I was off for one more day of the ASR tradeshow.

Thanks again Dickies!

No comments:

Post a Comment